- Two Girls screened at CinefestOz in Busselton and Margaret River (August)
- Indefinable won an Impact Docs Award of Merit (July)
- The Unbearable Lightness of Meat Eating won an Impact Docs Award of Recognition (July)
- Two Girls, One on Each Knee had its US premiere at the Brooklyn Women's Film Festival (June)
- Last Time by Matt Allen launched on Youtube (May)
- The stroke awareness campaign for Peter Coughlin and In the Blink of an Eye has had over 45k views (March)
- Who is Stanley Hawes? directed by and featuring Hannah screened in Melbourne at AIDC 2017 (February)
- Won the Excellence in Directing Edith Award at the 2016 Screen Academy Drama Screening.
FRINGE WORLD REVIEW: THE TREPIDATION OF THE TOWER TRAIPSING TROGLODYTES - "This playful Fringe show is hilarious, sweet and a lot of fun. It makes a gentle comment about the change in (and perhaps degeneration of) human communication in the face of the Internet, but it doesn’t hit you over the head with its themes."
- REVIEW: THE TREPIDATION OF THE TOWER TRAIPSING TROGLODYTES - "The most fun you’ll have in someone else’s attic. Fringe debutants, Theatre Bang Bang, bring you one of the daftest plays you are likely to see this year."
- The Trepidation of the Tower Traipsing Troglodytes, C Nova, Review - "Pascoe and Spence...give outstanding, comedic and highly energetic performances – they come very close to Chaplin himself."
- FIVE FAST FRINGE QUESTIONS with…Trygve Wakenshaw - "What show, other than your own, do you not want to miss?Theatre Bang Bang’s The Trepidation of the Tower Traipsing Troglodytes."